Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Don't drink the water...

Ok...it has to be said. Did Chris Brown really do it? I mean, really Chris... I'm not saying you did. But if you did, shame...

But didn't he always kinda have that "I might hit a girl" look about him???

So, moving on...

I've been baking a lot lately. A lot. And I'm not finished yet. I think I feel a pie in the horizon...apple maybe. Or a cake. Yes, a cake. Something with a swirl in it...raspberry or lemon. I'll think on it and let you know what I come up with.

I've been in a pretty "ehhh" mood lately. There's been a lot going on. Long story short is that my head is a bit of ticking time bomb... Save the jokes, this is serious folks. And I'm advised to stay far, far away from stress. Nothing like being told your body is betraying you to take you closer to stress than you really need to be...thanks, doc...thanks. You really...shouldn't have. But I'm managing. The rest of the bad-but-not-worse news will come later this week. And, in case you're wondering...I don't want to talk about...and thanks, but no thanks...there's nothing that you can do. And stop looking at me all pitiful like...

Staying away from stress if two-fold. One, it makes my head not hurt. Two, it makes my hair not fall out. And I'd like not be bald almost as much as I'd like my head to not hurt...so I'm trying to not stress. This is a lot easier said than done because in every free second 2 thoughts go through my head...and neither of this is of the non-stressful variety. I'm trying to find the motivation to work out, and as you can imagine, I have very little. I'm losing weight through no effort of my own, and my blood sugars are at an all time low... My bad if I don't feel like eating...my b.

I wish I could just let it all out... But I've become more reserved about my feelings in my old(er) age. And so, I'm just going to keep it, way deep down on the inside. In a box...next to the niceness :)

On a happier note, Grandma is doing awesome. I love her. She's my favorite. I spent 3 whole days in a row with her...laughing and taking it all in. Reliving moments of my childhood via pictures and stories. Trying not to think about what it will be like when/if I'm not there to fill that house with laughter or what my family will do without my sarcasm. Someone will have to keep them on their toes...and I'd like it to be me. As usual she sent me home with more food than a person knows what to do with and normally I'd share...especially since I'm not exactly hungry...but for some reason it just makes me feel better to open the fridge when I'm bored and see a little piece of home on the inside.

Later folks...

No comments: