Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things...the remix

Which actually makes 50... Check my facebook...

1. I dance like a crazed person in my apartment with my headphones in and my iTouch on...yet you are unlikely to see me do more than 2-step in public.

2. I have 2 tattoos. I'm going for a 3rd as soon as I can settle on something to get. I would have at least 8 if I didn't have a regular job.

3. I have the most profound thoughts when I'm in the shower. Because of this I have invested in those little soap crayons they make for kids to write with in the tub...yeah, I own those.

4. When I was younger I had an imaginary friend named Webster. My grandma would have to brush his hair every.single.day. or I would whine.

5. 2 things are major turn off...chapped lips and dirty nails. Wait, 3. dirty shoes...there's just no excuse.

6. New socks and underwear are my simplest pleasures.

7. I'm like a guy when it comes to most emotions...unless I like you and then I'm a total girl.

8. I used to be a sweet person. Now, not so much. I'm still sweet...way down deep on the inside. I like to think of my nice-ness like a cupcake you didn't know was filled with creme...like, hey, this cupcake looks really good...and WHOA...there's creme...

9. I hate to cry. I also hate pumping gas and going to the bank.

10. When I'm upset only 3 people can calm me down...and in that moment, you are not one of them.

11. I own over 100 pairs of shoes. 16 pair rotate through all seasons. The other are seasonal or special occasion shoes.

12. I am allergic to pretty much everything.

13. I do not love my parents unconditionally. That love has all kind of conditions...don't judge me. If you met my parents...

14. I have been in the same quasi-relationship for longer than most people stay married...yet, most people don't know who, and if they had to guess, would guess completely wrong.

15. I am the sickliest person you will ever met...something is almost always wrong with me. You will never know this because I never talk about it.

16. I worry that I'll be single forever.

17. I have the quickest tempter ever. However, I suppress this anger quite well. If you've seen me mad, you believe in God...if not...you've never seen me mad.

18. I rarely, if ever leave the house without mascara.

19. I grew up on a farm.

20. When I was little I wanted to be just like my Aunt Monica...I thought she was the prettiest person I'd ever seen.

21. I was in a car accident when I was 16 that left me in the hospital for a week...as a result, I didn't get my license until I was 20.

22. It's the boyfriends (and quasi-boyfriends) in my life that have taught me some of the most important things...like how to drive, how to appreciate real music, how pretty I look first thing in the morning (it's true), how to love, which shoes look best, why not to wear flip flops, which frat is superior to all others...and how to just be myself...

23. I was the first person in my family to graduate from college.

24. I'd rather eat vegetables that any thing else...even sweets. Especially if cooked by Grandma.

25. I read my Bible and pray every night before bed...and most people don't know this about me :)

Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments: