Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One for the money...

I'm at work. yay. It is nice to have a job to go to...because the current state of things could have it another way. It's raining outside. Very dreary. I feel like I should be in bed...or at the very least on my sofa, taking in the best that afternoon television has to offer...and by that I mean shows in syndication that I've already seen at least 3 or 4 times. It's hard to be motivated to do something other than this when all you see outside are raindrops that mock you like tears from heaven. It's sad...

I'll be working out today. I'm actually craving something that allows me to move. The treadclimber at Gold's is a-mazing! I've lost 3 pounds so far and while I would love to have one in my home, I'm at least 7 g's away from bringing that gym quality machine through my front door. The "settle" will be a treadmill...but I'm not sure which one. I think it would be a lot easier to get in the extra cardio if I could do it in front of my tv at home instead of dragging myself out into the elements that create SC winters. I think I'll venture out and try some out at Sears and see what I come up with.

Did you watch the Bachelor last night??? I'm actually watching the very end of it now since I decided sleep was a much better option than watching that poor guy hand out the roses. (side note, I also watched The City and Daddy's Girls at work before the last bit of this...and I must say I almost shed a tear at the end of Daddy's Girl's. Such a sweet show...) I am frightened for Jason...really scared. Especially when I watch the previews for the rest of the season and I see Deanna comes back!!! WOW! Just when I thought I'd make a clean break away from reality tv...I've been sucked back in. And by a show devoted to finding love no less. Good luck Jason, good luck...

So, on the agenda for today. Work. Ehh. Lunch at some point and then later a snack and the gym for as long as I can stand it. Home to a big juicy salad (don't be a hater, you know you want one too...) and then comfy and on the couch for the premiere for Season 5, part 2 of Nip/Tuck. Don't call me after 9:30 because at that point, I no longer know you.

Later babes...

"i think my being single has a lot to do with fear on the guys part. what he doesn't realize however is that right before the relationship begins there is all kinds of fear. fear of forever and all that. but it's the good kind. not so much the good kind of fear when you wake up next to a poor man's Banana and go..."crap...i'm stuck. what have i done???" that my friend is the bad kind of fear. so if I were him, I'd take my chances with the good fear...after all forever is a long time to wear the wrong ring..."

No comments: