Monday, August 18, 2008

The fam ain't eatin cheddar biscuits...

I'm gonna rap like I got some kinda respect for myself...the flow so cold chicken soup won't help....you now f'in with the best in the world...

---K.West


This week-end was ummmm....

You know, it's not often that I find myself without words but in this moment I find myself in such a place. A place without words. I'm glad that it's over...somehow I managed to escape unscathed and still employed. Side note:being a consumer doesn't entitle you to anything except the items that you purchased. That's it. So, unless they sell "nice" on the shelf next to "patience" and "desire to listen to you talk about something I have no interest in" right next to Special K cereal bars....then you won't be getting any of the aforementioned items with your order unless Special K is your thing.


What is its about females that makes [them] want to hate on each other? It's like something is ingrained in the X chromosome. But it skipped me...and all the females I keep company with, because we are definitely of the non-hater variety. I'm SO beyond tired of people looking at me like they have something to say...but not saying anything at all. I mean, I can read your looks ma, I know what you're thinking. Luckily though (for you) you know better than to say it. But, I invite you....welcome you even, to start speaking your mind. If you want to know who I am-ask. Looking at me is not going to help you figure that out...but if you think it might, take a picture-it lasts longer. And yes, you're right. I'm rude. So? I'm probably not speaking to you unless you speak first if I don't already know you. And? I want you to realize that I'm actually a nice person but because most of the other females I've known have been such *ahem* unsavory individuals, I refuse to be nice first. And I hear you when you say "give people the benefit of the doubt" but chances are, if the person in question has a vagina-she's probably trifling. Sad, but true. And I'd rather let you prove yourself to be otherwise before we become acquaintances than to invite you in because I think your shoes are hot and discover that you were not only a fake female but faker than the last female that I knew....and that's pretty damn fake.

There lesson here-in short: They don't issue licenses to break b*&%#s...but if they did, I'd have one. But I'm willing to lay that aside if you'll just say what's on your mind rather than giving me a look that speaks volumes but isn't really saying anything... I mean after all-words speak louder...

No comments: