Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Green light

It's a lot easier to lose her than it is to find her. And by her I mean me. I don't know if they covered this in class, but green means go...

Dear [insert name of person here who clearly doesn't feel your awesomeness],

I'm not sure if we've met...or maybe we've met but never been formally introduced. Allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm [insert your name here] and I'm awesome. Amazing even. I think you might have missed that. It's not that big of a deal really except I'm quite sure you [choose one that fits: like/love/are secretly-not so secretly in love with] me and just don't know what to do about it. I have a suggestion...how about you ask me out? On a real date? 2 or 3 of them even...and if you have a good time (which is almost guaranteed since we have already covered the fact that I'm awesome) you take it from there. Sound like a plan? I mean, you're definitely welcome to keep doing it your way. I have to warn you though, continuing to do this your way will result in one of the following: me dating someone else (which, as I'm sure you're aware will result in the cessation of some very important and enjoyable perks of hanging out with me), me dating someone else that is more awesome that you, me dating someone as awesome as you but with the balls to ask me out, and oh, me dating someone else so much more awesome than you that I become embarrassed by the fact that I ever entertained the idea of spending time with you in the first place. I like my way better...but as usual, and according to the crash test dummies...the choice is yours.

Sincerely yours---unless you screw this up,
[insert your name here]

If I were you/it would be me that I go home with/...

I'm ready to go right now...

No comments: