Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rockin' that...

Love that song... You might see me do a little more than two step if you happen to catch me out :)

So, what's new???

I wish guys would understand 2 very important things: momentum and what "pre-heat" means... Once you say you like a girl, the work is not over. Here's a new concept...keep.going. If you paid attention in physics class then you should know that momentum is a good thing as long as its a positive flow of energy. Once you lose it, figuratively speaking, its nearly impossible to get it back. So, while she may have liked you 2 weeks ago when you were speaking regularly, maybe not so much when you're been silent (for whatever reason). Out of sight, out of mind. If you want to be all I can see, make sure I don't forget you. If I do, I'm likely to remember alright...remember how great life was without you after all. And, if you pre-heat the oven before you put in the roast, it might actually finish cooking. No one wants a roast that isn't "well done" in the middle...if you get my drift...

I'm better at this than you aren't I???

I've been going back in time with my musical tastes. Downloaded some old school school Destiny's Child, you know, back when there were 4 members and Beyonce had cornrows, and some 112 and Jagged Edge. It's been nice listening to old songs and recalling memories that are forever intertwined with those lyrics. TP2.com, the 2 disc version... Or Ginuwine..."Same Old G"...All the old school Timbaland tracks. I loved that music. I'm seriously considering going to Best Buy buying a dozen CD's that were released circa 2002.

On to other news...

I just spent $60...yes, $60 purchasing a guy at date auction that I can technically see for free. Call me crazy. I did it for 2 reasons. 1) L wanted this particular guy to participate...and he was being non-compliant so I offered and 2) It was SO much fun because no one knew who I was...and so my anonymity added to my personal excitement. I just want to know one thing....how is it that you chicken out @ $61??? I mean, really. Money well spent...but I wish I'd have gotten a receipt for my taxes. And no...I won't actually be going on a date with the guy I purchased. That was for appearances only. I do however hope that he has a great time with whomever he winds up using that date coupon on :)

I just wanna let you know/That I gotta crush on you...

Bye...

No comments: